A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
“…The room was excellent. Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service.”
-- Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge (open 24/7)
- Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
- Guest rooms on a separate executive floor
- Stunning views from Club lounge and guest rooms
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free WiFi
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
- Arranging early check-in
- Room preferences
- Preferred restaurant and event reservations
- Airport and local transportation
- Printing, networking and technical support
Club Level Suites
- Terry-cloth bathrobes and slippers
- Upgraded bathroom amenities
- Bottled water
- Ergonomic desk chair
- Welcome amenity
- Shoe shine service
- Choice of daily newspaper - Calgary Sun, Calgary Herald, Globe and Mail, National Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal
- The Club Lounge is open 24/7
- Continental breakfast served 6:30 - 10:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 - 11:00 AM on weekends and holidays. Deluxe Continental includes in-house fresh pressed juice, warm in house baked pastries, fresh sliced fruit, build your own parfait station, yogurt, a selection of cold cereals and Cobs bakery breads for toasting with preserves. Hot selections include organic oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar, and a daily rotation of Spolumbos maple pork sausage or bacon, breakfast sliders, eggs en cocotte or fresh scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese. Coffee, tea, espresso, cappuccino, lattes, hot chocolate, apple and orange juice are also served.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day, including juice, pop, water, coffee, granola bars, and fruit
- Evening Hors d’Oeuvres: 5:00 - 8:00 PM. Includes chef selections of three hot selections, four cold selections, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Bar Hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- High-speed wireless internet
- Newspapers: Calgary Sun, Calgary Herald, Globe and Mail